Plus Size Tankini Bathing Suits – Versatile Figure Flattering Swim Wear
Years ago finding plus size swimwear could be like a nightmare due to lack of nice options to choose from. The good news are that it has changed and nowadays there is a wide range of plus size bathing suits. The main advantage of plus size tankini bathing suits is the additional support and coverage you can get from this kind of swimwear.
Accentuate Your Assets with Plus Size Tankini Bathing Suits
When Lycra was introduced in middle of 20th century, the world of bathing suits changed forever. The fantastic features of this fibre facilitated the development of swimwear industry. New patterns, new designs and new built-in features was as flattering as visit to plastic surgeon just without pain and fuss.
Since then many designers have plaid with designs and patterns to create bathing suits suitable for all women. Thanks to Lycra the suit and the body under it keeps its place and never slips off. Consequently, plus size tankini bathing suits allow you to accentuate your curves at the same time hiding the places you would like to drive the attention away.
If you are wondering about how to look smaller in a swimsuit, the following hints could help you:
- There are things you shouldn’t save on and swimsuit is definitely among those things. Looking good in a swimsuit is directly connected to the quality of the swimsuit, therefore we would encourage you to buy more expensive but qualitative bathing suit. Be sure to look for the sales of designer plus size tankini bathing suits or some well-known brand. Qualitative bathing suit means the fabrics used in production are good enough not to pale and not to loose their form after usage.
- Pay attention to additional support the tankini swimsuit offers. Many plus size swimsuits offer built-in shape wear that is intended to additionally highlight your curves where you want it. Some other tankini swimsuit could offer tummy control or additional support for your bust area, for instance underwire tankini.
- The colour does matter. As you most likely know dark colours make you look slimmer. But is doesn’t have to be only black colour. Be sure to experiment with dark blue or dark red colours.
- Follow the way you stand and walk – when standing up straight, the body looks slimmer.
- Try on some accessories – either some hat or jewellery as these attract the attention and evince your own style.
Concealing Replaced by Revealing
They used to say that plus size women should hide their bodies by avoiding bikinis, using pareos, tunics or other types of cover ups but this strategy has now changed. Increased number of brands are focusing on creating amazing plus size bathing suits. Plus size women are encouraged to reveal themselves to an extent acceptable for them and not to be afraid of their bodies.
Each body is beautiful but for sure only if its owner loves it. So the main provision is to actually love yourself, love your body. Only then you will look and feel confident on the beach no matter what you are wearing. Everything starts in our heads so this is the starting point. Once you have learnt to love your body, you will see the ease of replacing concealing by revealing. There are oceans of beautiful plus size bathing suits out there – don’t limit yourself to classic and conservative swim wear.
Let’s Enter the World of the Splendid Plus Size Tankini Bathing Suits!
We do hope you will manage to find your perfect swimsuit on our website. In case you need some help – do not hesitate to drop a comment below and we will get back to you!